This guitar kit has everything you need for building your own custom LP style Electric Guitar with a beautiful Spalted Maple Top.
You will need only some basic tools and finishing supplies.
All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping is already done professionally, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
A detailed manual is included with step by step instructions,
Included in Kit:
- Carved Mahogany body with a poly sealant
- Unfinished maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Threaded hex bushings (flat washers included)
- Tuning machines
- Truss Rod Cover
- 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch (includes mounting nut, flat washer, and plastic Rhythm/Treble Ring-switchwasher)
- Strap Buttons
- Neck Pickup on a mounting ring
- Tune-o-matic Bridge with threaded thumb-wheel studs and bushings
- Stop Bar Tailpiece with height-adjustable threaded mounting studs and knurled bushings
- Control Knobs
- Jackplate with a Jack
- Truss Rod Allen Key
- Control Pots (capacitors included for Tone Pots)
- Control Cavity Cover Plate
- All mounting screws are included
PLEASE NOTE: Spalted Maple Tops are all unique… consider them like a fingerprint… No two are the same… Design may vary from photo.
IMPORTANT (in addition to our standard return policy): due to their nature kits can be returned only in virtually untouched condition and in original package.