This DIY guitar kit has everything you need for building your own LP Style Electric Guitar with a beautiful Spalted Maple Top & Bolt On Neck. You will only need some basic tools and finishing supplies. This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar. All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been professionally done, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
- Carved Mahogany body unfinished
- Unfinished maple neck with blackwood (engineered rosewood) fingerboard
- Threaded hex bushings (flat washers included)
- Tuning machines
- Truss Rod Cover
- 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch (includes mounting nut, flat washer, and plastic Rhythm/Treble Ring-switchwasher)
- Strap Buttons
- Neck Pickup on a mounting ring
- Tune-o-matic Bridge with threaded thumb-wheel studs and bushings
- Stop Bar Tailpiece with height-adjustable threaded mounting studs and knurled bushings
- Control Knobs
- Jackplate with a Jack
- Truss Rod Allen Key
- Control Pots (capacitors included for Tone Pots)
- Control Cavity Cover Plate
- All mounting screws are included
PLEASE NOTE: Spalted Maple Tops are all unique… consider them like a fingerprint… No two are the same… Design may vary from photo.
IMPORTANT (in addition to our standard return policy): due to their nature kits can be returned only in virtually untouched condition and in original package.